Monday, 20 January 2014

Pixi Glow Tonic Review-Worth the Hype???

Yes, Yes, Yesss!!!

This product has been a salvation for my severely dry skin that I had back in December. It completely has got rid of all the dry skin I had and I now have combination-normal skin. (Slightly oily, but nothing that a good primer/powder can fix). The reason it has been able to do this is because it balances your PH balance, well, it has in my case, and for that I shout, "Hurrah!"

I purchased it from the 'Pixi' shop on Carnaby St in London, for £18. The only downside to this, is the packaging. The pump that's given, doesn't spray the product evenly on the cotton pad, rather, just in one section, which makes you use up more product then needed because your having to keep pumping out more product to fill the cotton pad, if that makes sense!

Otherwise, I am really enjoying using this. I only use it once a day, because I have slightly sensitive skin, but if you don't have sensitive skin, then you are able to use it twice day.




Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig