Friday, 7 March 2014

Why Maybelline 'Big Eyes' Mascara was such a let down?




So I'm going to keeping this post short and sweet.

I had high hopes for this mascara having seen so many American Youtubers using this in their videos and because my favourite mascara is Maybelline 'the falsies' Mascara.

I first tried this on the train on my way to University being the classy bird that I am, LOL! But it took forever to get my desired finish. On the pictures above is four coats of mascara, which for me is far too many as I usually apply perhaps, two coats or just one with the Maybelline Falsies Mascara.

I think the reason is takes quite long to apply is because of the tiny wand. The brush for the bottom lashes however, is quite good as you can get into the corners of the eye and really accentuate the bottom lashes. Ultimately, I do like this mascara but I don't love it. As a result, I don't think I will be repurchasing this.

Thank you reading.
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig