Tuesday, 27 May 2014

Clinique 'all about eyes rich' Eye cream review




The first thing I noticed after having used this was how well it moisturised my under eye area, which is very important as it is because of a lack of moisture upon the skin that wrinkles occur. The eye cream is of a standard cream texture and I always found that my concealer would appear cakey even with the most loved concealers in the bloggersphere i.e. Collection 2000 concealer etc. However, after this little baby I have found my under eyes are well moisturised and feel very smoothed and refreshed after applying.

I would say that this eye cream does not, however, do anything for dark circles, or lines despite the writing on the little pot "...reduces  circles...". This may be because the lack of the ingredient, Retinol in this eye cream perhaps, but I'm simply hazarding a guess at that idea.

Needless to say, I am liking this eye cream but not loving it, simply because I would like something slightly stronger and targeted at fine lines since I am noticing them more recently! *eek*

Moreover, it is priced at £25.00, which is slightly over priced in my opinion and as this was bought on a whim I would advise researching before buying as I had liked this to work on my lines that I now have haha.

Thanks for reading. :)
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig