Thursday, 5 June 2014

Bulk Buying- An Ode To Pixi Glow Tonic


Upon realisation that my Pixi Glow Tonic (original review here) had finished after a hefty 6 months of useage, I was initially in no hurry to purchase a new one. It was only after the fourth day of not using this product, I found that my skin was feeling ever so dry and extremely sensitive. *Note*: I randomly have bouts of itchy parts on my face resulting in pink patches usually my forehead as this is the driest part of my face and parts of my cheeks.

However, I can honestly say that this product has definitely helped my skin in terms of the odd itchiness and sensitivity perhaps due to the Aloe Vera contained in this product. Needless to say, I have since bought two more of these from the Pixi website along with a Pixi Lip Balm just so my total was £40 and that I would get free postage and packaging! FYI: One  Pixi Glow Tonic costs £16.00, x 2 = £32.00 + p&p (£4.50) + tax (£5.33) = £41.83.

Also, I find that this product; being a liquid exfoliant is somehow more effective than a regular manual exfoliating scrub. It is definitely a lot more gentle and if anything does a better job since this is the only exfoliant I use which I apply morning and night, even around my eyes after reading Caroline Hirons review of this product.

The packaging of this product has changed and now has no pump, which it did before on the old packaging. I did prefer the old packaging because of the pump, however, the product itself takes precedence over the packaging.

That's all for today and thank you for reading :)
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig