Monday, 2 June 2014

Current Fave Lip Combo!

I have never been much of a 'lip product' girl as I've always reached for eye products especially eye shadow and mascara since they instantly transform your face from drab to fab in seconds...That's what I used to think. Now, I'm all about lipsticks, lip liners and even lip gloss and if you know me, you'll know I have never liked putting anything on my lips as I always thought they accentuated my thin lips.

However, ever since I've learnt to line my lips with a nude lip liner to slightly draw over my lips, enhance them..as you will..haha..I've found that my lips look ever so slightly bigger...hey, the bigger the better, in my opinion. As a result, I am increasingly reaching towards lipsticks when I have 'no make up days' or even when deciding betwen eye shadow or lipstick. Lipsticks instantly brighten your face and allow for your 'no make up days' seem slightly more bearable and generally, your make up over all just comes together ever so nicely.

Anyway, onto the products themselves- Une Lipstick in M08, Charlotte Tilbury Lipgloss in 'Seduction', Barry M Lip liner-'1B1' to add definition and  Loreal Lipliner in 'Honey', which is a nude shade used to cancel the natural pigment of my lips.



The Charlotte Tilbury gloss (right) and the Une lippy (left)


Barry M lipliner (above) and L'oreal lip liner (below)


A bit of pouting never hurt nobody!


My Fave Lip combo!

Thanks for reading :)

Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig