Saturday, 28 June 2014

MakeUp Revolution Haul!

MakeUp Revolution is a brand that I had seen floating around Instagram and YouTube and were apparently very reasonably priced with excellent pigmentation and are kind of the sister brand to MUA, if your from the UK and can be found at your local Superdrug.


I had heard a lot of great things of this brand and since the price of these products ranges between £1-£4, yes, your eyes are not deceiving you, they are really that cheap! So, I thought why not try something out since they are cheap and cheerful and if I don't necessarily like something it's not as if I broke the bank whilst purchasing them.

Here's what I picked up:




A yellow lipstick, for a Celeb inspired video on my YouTube channel. It is nice and creamy and definitely yellow but could be more opaque, but for £1, it is amazing.


(Top) Golden Lights Highlighter and Peach Lights Highlighter. This is one of my favourite products from everything. SO rich, creamy and pigmented AND £3! They are both glittery and quite an obvious highlighter, which I like. I also really like the packaging, they're nice and big haha! Below are swatches.





This guys is an exact dupe for the Stila foil eyeshadows! It comes with an eye primer and a little dish to mix the foil and primer. It is so creamy and opaque and only £4! I chose the colour 'Rose Gold'.



Left: with the solution and Right: without the solution. So pigmented!


Guys, these are £1, I am still in shock because of how pigmented they are. I chose he shades 'Confront' (the pink shade) and 'Disguise' the khaki/greyish shade with gold flecks. They are both uber pigmented, however the pink a lot creamier and so, so cheap!


I purchased these products of www.makeuprevolution.com however you can also purchase them from Superdrug. 

Thanks for reading and please follow :)

Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig