Tuesday, 3 June 2014

Passionate Pink Lips!




I am obsessed with pink lips! Today I went out with my dear friend, Sobia as I was really down this morning (Uni stress) and definitely needed a pick me up, so off we went doing what girls do best, eat and shop haha!

If you watch my YouTube videos (username: Sakinahsayss, shameful plug!), you'll know I recently went to Paris and I picked up a slightly bright lipstick from Sephora and after having worn it during an outing, I was hooked! Having been an avid nude lipstick wearer for years now and just being stuck in a rut, I decided it was time to venture out and try something new for a change albeit a different lipstick shade.

So here are my latest picks that I have been loving recently:

Sephora Lipstick in 'Sephora Rouge-1st night' :



This is a more corally pink and is appearing slightly orangey than pink, but I assure you it is a pink :)

-Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in Ping Pong



Hello, wonky lips!


This was brought today after everyone in the bloggersphere has been loving this and thought I'd join the bandwagon and purchase this badboy. It is a beaut! Glides ever so effortlessly on the lips and dries to a matte finish which is not drying on the lips at all...SCORE!

-Maxfactor Colour Elixir in Vibrant Pink




This was also bought today in the clearance section in Boots for £3.49 and this is my favourite pink so far, particularly for an event, party or an occasion. It is a moisturising yet pigmented lip crayon and is so beautiful I want to cry lol and it is more of a neon finish. I cannot wait to wear this out and definitely recommend this! HIGHLY!

-Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in '320 Funtime Fuschia'





This is more of a berry lip shade and is highly moisturising as the line of the lipsticks suggest. Due to my bad lighting in my bedroom the lip shade is slightly deceiving, but is is a berry shade and is easy to wack on in a hurry.

That's all for today, folks and again, thanks for reading. :)

Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig