Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Ultimate Summer Make Up Look- Dewy, Bronzed and glowing skin!


Today, I spent my afternoon filming two videos for my YouTube channel and whilst waiting for the video file to export, I ended up playing with my makeup. I already had my base on, as well as my mascara and a bright lipstick on so I thought I'd have a bit of fun with my eyes and change my lippy, since wearing a nude pinky shade of  lipstick is definitely my forte.

For the eyes, I used my Naked palette which hasn't been feeling the love recently, so I decided to wack this out today. I went for the gold shade on the lid and 'Naked' for the crease, which gives an effortless, everyday eye look which is so easy to re create. I then applied lashes of mascara- Maybelline 'big eyes' mascara + L'Oreal voluminous mascara = thick, full lashes.

For my contour, I used my Real Techniques contour brush and swept under my cheekbones with a generous dusting of Sleek's 'Highlight and Contour' Duo and then applied MUA's blusher in 'Cupcake' (my fave!).

Finally, for the lips I went with Mac's 'Kinda Sexy' lipstick and applied Charlotte Tilbury's lipgloss in 'seduction' over the lipstick for a more dewy look. I didn't powder because I was feeling the whole dewy skin look and I am generally pleased with the outcome. What do you think?


Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig