Wednesday, 28 January 2015

The Bag That Just Keeps On Giving...





Statement. Chic AND Affordable! Like..I can't...I can't even insert the white girl memes here lol!

 I literally have been wearing this bag non stop since my lovely friend gifted it to me as one of my present for my birthday last December and I am obsessed. It is so versatile; you can wear it casually with just jeans & trainers or really jazz it up with a lovely black fitted blazer and heels and still look put together. 

It is quite small in size which I personally love since I prefer just carrying my phone, a lippy and some cash and I'm good to go! And the best thing about it is the price which is £19.99 from Zara, so it is super affordable. So what are you waiting for?! 



Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig