Thursday, 3 September 2015

Kiehl's Creamy Avacado Eye Cream- NOT AMAZING!

The consistency is just so weird, it doesn't glide under the eyes if your face is slightly damp so make sure your hands and face are super dry and then the consistency is 'creamy' as the name suggests.

P.S. this post has been sitting in my drafts since JUNEE!! I know I cannot believe I haven't written up this post and published it! I just had a message from one of my friends asking me if the Kiehl's creamy Avacado eye cream is worth it or not? And I was like, hmm, that reminds me, 'did I upload my review?' and obviously I didn't. Such a twat!


Image result for kiehl's creamy avocado eye cream


(Image from Huffington Post because I threw the pot away!)


So, onto my review! Is it worth it? YES AND NO. It's not immensely hydrating as the name suggests. I distinctly remember having next to eczema under my eyes, they were so dry and this eye cream did not help in the slightest. However, if you have normal to combination skin, you'll like this eye cream because you'll find it more hydrating than I did.

I personally did expect more from this product just because of the hype surrounding it, it didn't jump leaps and bounds for me as I initially had assumed, which is why I personally wouldn't recommend it. It isn't a thick consistency or a light texture, it's something in between. I personally prefer something a bit more thicker and which creates a firming or tightening feeling and which aids in fighting those wrinkles. This product pretty much did nothing for my under eyes, so try get a sample before you purchase.

I am currently testing another eye cream and on the search for the perfect under eye cream because these wrinkles seem to coming at me at full force!

Thank you for reading xxx
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig