Sunday, 3 January 2016

Additions to my MakeUp Routine!





I have recently (well, the last few months) been using these products in my "everyday "work" makeup' routine, I say that in quotation marks because I choose to not wear make up on my day off. When working in a fast paced environment, where it is constantly quite warm i.e. I sweat a lot at work (T.M,I I know haha) I need make up to stay on ALL day and to look presentable ESPECIALLY in front of demanding and annoying customers lol.

As a result, I pirchased the above and these few products have been working amazingly well for my weird, combination and sensitive skin.

Firstly, the BareMinerals 'Blemish Ready' Powder Foundation is fantastic as a setting powder after I have applied my make up as it allows my makeup to stay on longer and gives a matte yet natural finish, It also contains ingredients which are beneficial to those whom suffer from acne or whom are prone to breakout aka MOI! It also has a nice witch hazely smell that I love. The only gripe I have is the packaging, it has a sifter in built so after turning it upside down and slapping the back, is when the product dispenses and then with using a buffing brush are you then ready to buff onto the face. I would prefer this in a compact version. P.S. it is nice day to day by itself as well.

Secondly,is the MakeUp Forever Aqua Pencil which I use in the water line, it is a nice alternative to nude pencils in the water line and this stays on all day and makes your eyes sparkle even with just mascara. This would be perfect for those with watery eyes as this is designed to stay put when under water.

Thirdly, this Urban Decay Naked Concealer is so, so good. I am obsessed! It is just like my favourite Mac Prolongwear concealer but with a lighter consistency. It stays on all day and gives the illusion of 8+ hours of sleep!

The Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Foundation Brush is all I have been using the last few months, I don't even use my beauty blender any more, This brush gives THE fastest foundation application ever so is an absolute MUST if your every running late anywhere. I love this brush so much lol.

And last but not least are my Shu Uemora Eye lash curlers, they do wonders to the lashes. The best one out there. I always used cheaper curlers, primark, superdrug etc but this curler gives a lift to the lashes like no other. It is truly the best. Get it, you'll love it.


And on that note thank you for reading and if you've tried any of these let me know x
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig