Tuesday, 15 March 2016

INAYAH SILK & CHIFFON HIJABS REVIEW!



'INAYAH' is a modest clothing and Hijab brand which is based in the UK and is predominately synonymous within the Muslim community or modest wearing individuals. Established in 2010, Inayah houses head scarves, modest dresses and outer wear to compliment the lifestyles of a Muslim or non Muslim woman.

In a nod towards classic and timeless designs with a touch of true luxury pieces, it is safe to say Inayah has always enticed me and assuredly others with their garments. I must admit, I have been wary of the price range they offer as they are definitely expensive. However, upon delivery I do believe you do get what you pay for as they are of amazing quality. The Silk scarves I ordered are so soft and I will definitely be wearing them for any upcoming occasions or events as they are more occasion wear as opposed to everyday wear. The Silk Chiffon scarf I purchased is a true silk chiffon material which is light and crisp and looks so elegant. I am definitely impressed and will be purchasing when they have another 25% off deal!

The scarves also arrived in white boxes and once opened where wrapped beautifully in white sugar paper which added that extra touch of luxury. I definitely recommend this brand!





Grey Silk Satin Hijab- link here 
Black Silk Satin Hijab- link here
Chiffon Silk Hijab- link here

* Will be updating with images with the Silk Satin Hijabs once worn :)

Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig