Saturday, 26 March 2016

My Glitter + Pigment Collection! MAC¦ VIOLET VOSS¦ ILLAMASQUA¦ MAKEUPGEEK...



Every now and then, I'll go through my pigment and glitter drawer and just swatch them and all feel like a kid in a candy store. They are just so beautiful and alluring, I just wish I had the balls to wear them on everyday. I say that only because whenever I wear glitter, I actually feel amazing, perhaps it's the little girl in me, but I just love all things glittery and sparkly!

My favourite pigment to wear is the MakeUpGeek pigment in 'birthday wish', I have a look on this here :) I love the shade, the way it blends and the pigmentation is amazing!


I also love the Illamasqua glitter in 'fervent', a stunning duo chrome glitter with hue of red and blue throughout which you can see here in an in depth review.

Another favourite and STATEMENT glitter is the Violet Voss glitter in 'copperdelia', which is the most light reflecting, intense glitters I own. You could probably see this glitter a mile away! To see this in action, I actually have a full video using this below :)







I also recently purchased these Mac pigments in 'teal' and 'golden olive', I am yet to try them, but I do believe that Mac are one of the bests for glitters and pigments as you get a lot of product which could quite literally last you a lifetime. I have swatches below and will be creating looks with both shades soon :)



Which pigments or glitters have you tried? Which are your favourites?


Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig