Thursday, 20 October 2016

The Truth About Getting A Full Body Wax inc. Hollywood Wax!

Lets be real....no woman in their right minds would ever want to apply hot wax on their bits to remove their womanly hair in all of their nether regions. BUT, what if I told you it is the best way to maintain hair..down under.

I think every woman has underwent the stages of removing hair down there for it grow back thicker and darker. Also, if you have darker hair it probably has caused discolouration down there too rendering the lady bush  garden to look worse for wear.

After speaking to so many woman about this and pretty much all of them being fascinated about full body waxes I thought I'd write this post to banish all myths and tell you the truth of it all!


  1. It really isn't that painful! I find taking a blood test more uncomfortable AND I would rather have a Hollywood wax than a blood test. Okay, a bit of an exaggeration but you get my point. However. I do understand everyone has a different pain threshold and the first time getting a wax is the worst but it does get easier each time. The worst part down there is around the labia as that is usually where the thickest hair tends to grow. 
  2. Finding the right person is very important. I would go to the same lady to get my arms, legs and underarms waxed so I was very comfortable with her. It was then that I decided to get a Hollywood wax. She made it as comfortable as it can be and each time I go I know exactly what to expect.
  3. You will have to get naked. If a Hollywood wax is what you desire then I cannot imagine a way of not getting naked from the navel down. Your beautician/wax lady will make you hold parts of your vagina taut to really get all of the hairs. Also, to do your behind you will have to go down on all fours, cringe I know, but this section actually hurts less and I actually look forward to this section of my wax session.
  4. The hair does grow back finer and the skin is softer. I cannot imagine not getting waxed especially a Hollywood wax since my skin is so much smoother without ingrown hairs or unsightly spots and marks. Even when the hair grows back it isn't as bristly or bushy as when you shave or use removal creams. The hair is just so much softer!
I really hope this post has helped! My advice to those who have a very low pain threshold is to perhaps take a paracetamol before hand to help alleviate the pain but definitely go for it! You won't regret it!




Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig