Tuesday, 25 October 2016

When Only the Best Will Do- Game Changing Brow Gel- Tom Ford NEW!!

I have always ALWAYS loved a good brow gel!

Having quite full eye brows, (well to a European standard but not to a South Asian standard). brow gels make all the difference when applying make up. I usually apply the smallest amount of brow pencil to simply define the shape and use a brow gel to fluff  the front to mimic the appearance of a model-esque brow.



After having used the Maybelline clear mascara, which did absolutely nothing at all but simply wet my brow to using the L'Oreal Brow gel which I genuinely liked and used everyday, this brow gel is definitely a winner!



I can even wear this brow gel when I have no product in my brows as it adds density and mimics real hairs on the front of my brows! It also doesn't leave my eye brows crispy feeling and they do not budge! Definitely a game changing brow gel! This product is £35 and an be purchased fro www.selfridges.com :)
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig