Sunday, 20 November 2016

Primer Concoction For Oily + Porous Skin¦ Benefit PoreFessional + Becca Ever Matte



I love when I discover new concoctions that work for my oily and problematic skin. If you haven't guessed by now, I have acne prone and oily skin, so I am always drawn towards primers which are mattifying and blur my pores.

I have always used the the Benefit PoreFessional primer as it does an amazing job of blurring pores and filling them in. It is a silicone texture so quite slippery but it does not move my make up during the day and helps to prolong the wear of my make up.


The Becca Ever Matte primer is what I apply first and then the benefit primer. The Becca primer is a mattifying and smoothing primer and when used in conjuction, they truly give the illusion of perfected non porous skin haha! My dream skin! When I need my make up to really last all day, I dust the smallest amount of the RCMA Colourless Powder and I am not kidding you, my make up is BUDGE PROOF!!

I used this technique today at work where it was hot and busy and I didn't even blot my skin AT ALL! This is actually a rare occasion because I blot at least twice a day, so to not touch my make up all is amazing!


If  you have oily skin you need to try this combination! Let me know if you have tried any of these primers!

Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig