Sunday, 25 December 2016

The Sexy Smell Of Winter

I want my fragrance to envelop me like a warm, unexpected hug from a loved one that's much needed in this bitter cold winter we're having in England.



Dark, bold and mysterious is what my mind leads to when thinking of winter smells. I have a few old classics I tend to reach for but also a couple of newly added perfumes I am currently enjoying.

1.) Noir de Noir was the first fragrance I was instantly drawn towards when I began working for Tom Ford. With notes including Oud, Incense and Rosewood it is definitely a head turner. A sweeter Oud scent that is a stunning unisex scent.

2.) Illamasqua 'Scarab' is not a brand I would initially associate with fragrance but when I tell you this is THE  sexiest scent I have ever smelt! The Egyptian Jasmine, Geranium and leather notes are mesmerising and this is my latest addiction!

4.) Tuscan Leather is definitely not a usual choice for a woman because on a mans skin it really is the most masculine and addictive scent. However, when I tried this and when the scent dried down it was a beautiful sweeter woody leather scent. I love wearing this in the winter!

5.) Oud Wood is my old favourite perfume and one which I love to mix with other scents such as all of the above. It is not overly woody and again has that same sweetness when on the skin. It is a very rich and decadent scent which will be the envy of all!
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig