Saturday, 21 January 2017

January MakeUp Menu¦ Tom Ford, Bare Minerals, RCMA, Illamasqua


I have finally become that person who has that mindset where 'less is more'. I 've been dealing with a breakout all along my chin since October and I really have harnessed the attitude of simplicity. Simple skincare and simple makeup; so I thought I'd share with you the products which deliver and are faff free.


  • Estee Double Wear Light in Intensity 3.5- This has been my constant base for a few months now as it has the finish of Double Wear foundation but with a much thinner consistency. It keeps my skin looking matte yet natural and it glides onto the skin effortlessly. I use my holy grail Beauty Blender to blend it out and it literally takes 2 minutes to do my foundation!
  • Bare Minerals BareSkin Concealer is the most beautiful shade for under the eyes; brightening and concealing in one. I use the shade 'medium golden' and it stays put all day.
  • RCMA No Colour Powder is the best! It has no colour to it as the name suggests and leaves skin polished all day!



  • Tom Ford 'Cocoa Mirage' e/s palette- This palette has the perfect shades for everyday and even for the evenings because it has a slight shimmery brown which is lovely on the bottom lash line to really give that doe eye effect. These four shades are all you need to create a soft brown smokey eye and it is so easy to use!


  • Maybelline Waterproof 'Falsies' Mascara- This mascara along with my Shu Uemora lash curlers give my lashes an instant lift and open eye effect. My lashes stay curly all day without looking thick or clumpy and I've been using this for years!




  •  Tom Ford 'BiCoastal' Blusher- Gives my cheeks an instant boost to my dull and sad winter complexion. The slight sheen in this blusher combination gives my skin a radiant look and I am in love with this blusher!


  • Illamasqua 'Dream' lip liner is my ultimate brown lip liner. It has the perfect amount of pink and brown tones and I wear this with every lipstick or gloss. I pair my Tom Ford lipstick in 'Thomas', which is a pink shade with a slight brown tinge. It is a matte formula and literally stays on all day!


This is what I have been wearing all month and it takes me about 20-30 minutes to complete my make up in the mornings. My make up lasts up to 10 hours if not more so it is safe to say these products truly deliver! What's your make up menu?
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig