Saturday, 21 January 2017

TOP 5¦ Nude Lipsticks for MEDIUM SKIN TYPES- Tom Ford, Charlotte Tilbury, Mac, Illamasqua...




1.) Tom Ford 'Sable Smoke' lipstick is my ULTIMATE nude lipstick. You can wear this by itself, to lighten a lipstick or just dabbed in the centre of your lips. It is a peachy nude lipstick that looks great on all skin tones.

2.) Charlotte Tilbury 'Penelope Pink' lipstick is my lipstick of choice when I want to wear a pinky nude lipstick. It is creamy and very moisturising on the lips and lasts well throughout the day.

3.) Mac 'Velvet Teddy' lipstick is one which I love to apply when I have quite a strong eye look as it is a 'your lips but better' lipstick. It is a matte formula and slightly drying but a definite classic nude lip.
4.) Tom Ford 'Rose Crush' Lip gloss is another favourite of mine. It does double up as a lipstick because it is so pigmented. It looks perfect on medium to darker skin tones as it is an actual lip gloss that can be worn alone especially if you have darker pigmented lips.

5.)  Mac 'Kinda Sexy' lipstick has been such an oldie for me. I would wear this everyday at University. It is a peachy orangier nude lipstick and a must in my collection!

* WILL UPDATE WITH SWATCHES
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig