Sunday, 12 March 2017

Cult Beauty Spring Goody Bag! + Sunday Riley Purchases!


Sunday Riley has slowly become one of the new "it" skincare products of 20170/2016 and I have wanted to try out her products for the longest time! Since Cult Beauty were giving away £200+ of products when a spend of £110 was made I jumped for the chance to try all the freebies. The goody bag has now ended unfortunately, however I will discuss what was was included below :)



I initially had purchased the 'Mattifying Melting Water Gel Toner' and the 'Ultra Clarifying Face Oil' in a desperate bid to alleviate my face from the nightmare of a face I currently have. I am experiencing the worst acne I have ever encountered but I've discussed this in a previous post.

So, hopefully this combination of toner and face oil will help my skin but I will keep you updated when I have finished the products or seen a difference in my skin. But with the purchase of the two I was gifted the Cult Beauty Goody Bag which included :


{The brow grooming essential}
Created by the woman tasked with maintaining Ms. Megan Fox's flawless arches, The BrowGal's {Eyebrow Gel} tames strays and reins in rogue escapees to ensure your brows look groomed and totally 'on fleek'.
{The all-natural blackhead banisher}
Odacité's potent {Pimples Serum Concentrate} boasts black cumin and cajeput extracts, to combat spot-causing bacteria and purge pores of impurities - preventing unwelcome eruptions (without leaving skin feeling stripped).
{Our founder's favourite face mask}
Cult Beauty's Co-Founder Alexia was bowled over by Hannes Dóttir's {Seamasque} - a gloopy cocktail of Icelandic algaes which has instant transformative impact. "The results of this mask are immediate and miraculous. Redness disappears, scars fade and your skin is left wonderfully plump. It's the ultimate quick-fix!"
{The kiss-resistant liquid lipstick}
Embrace the ongoing obsession with matte lip colour, and rock Beauty Bakerie's beautiful {Lip Whip} in 'Versailles' - a pretty mauve-pink that is perfectly Antoinette-worthy. What's more, you can eat all the cake without colour smudging or transferring... essential for all sweet-toothed beauty junkies.
{The most-wanted illuminator}
Causing a furore since it launched, BECCA's beautiful, lavender-toned {First Light Priming Filter} lends lacklustre skin a subtle, 'gym skin' dewiness - dispelling signs of dullness without any tell-tale sparkle. In a convenient travel-sized tube, this is perfect for converts, as well as those eager to try this sought-after perfecting fluid.
And so much more! 
I'm mostly eager to try the Tata Harper Pore Minimising Cleanser and the mini Laura Geller Highlighter is too cute!

Have any of you tried these products?


Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig