Monday, 6 March 2017

EX1 Foundation review¦ Foundations created for warm, golden tanned skin.

"EX1 cosmetics is a multi-award winning range of make-up founded by biochemist Farah Naz, who struggled to find make-up that perfectly suited skin tones like her own. Dedicated to those with yellow undertones, EX1’s fan base includes Hollywood’s A-list, the world’s top models and beauty editors alike."


I first heard of this foundation among social media which is probably were you hear about a lot of new things with everyone raving or ranting about the latest launch.
 Admittedly, I have only now tried this foundation after years of wanting to try it first as it isn't readily available in many stores. However, you can find it on www.lookfantastic.com or Oxford St, Topshop and many other places. I purchased this from Topshop in shade 6 & 8 and found that it leaves a very skin like finish. It is a semi matte finish with a slight sheen. I tried this a few times and found that is has a more pink undertone and on my oily combination skin it withered away by the end of the day. As well as this, when I touched my face during the day, it would transfer which is one of my pet peeves with foundation.
However,the packaging is very sleek and I adore the rose gold design. My advise would be to definitely try before you buy as I found that a lot of people have mixed reviews. The price range is affordable as well as it is under the £15 mark however, I would give this foundation a miss.
Share:

No comments

© Sakinahsays | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig